• Service www.kamiwaza.pl automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
• Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user's end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
• Service operator, Company AYLA BIOLABS Andrzej Jarzynowski with headquarters at 05-077 Warszawa, ulica Pogodna 20 lok. 3, entered into EDG under number 434680 run by the President of the Capital City of Warsaw, is an entity that places cookies on the user's end device and has access to them.
• The website operator uses files (cookies) to: adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences; preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behaviors of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website; the ability to log into the website; maintaining the user's login on each subsequent page of the website.
• The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
• The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or to obtain information about their placement in his device each time. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set by default to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device.
• The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to some functions of the website's website.
• The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user's end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.